Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 28 May 2012

Hi Bloggys,
I always feel like writing 'Hi Bloggywoggys' but I am afraid of getting highly bollocked for being non-pc.

Yesterday was a lazy day, and last night I slept without any real terrors, the distress is always in the background, but it didn't break out into full blown distress, so I slept, and I woke this morning and went to the daycentre, I got my disabled person's railcard today, and I went playing pitch and putt golf with the other homeless people, and we had fun despite the weather being hot.
Then we had lunch at the daycentre, spag bol, and I read a book, then I went shopping.
I got a swimsuit and a hat to keep the sun off and some teeshirts.

I passed by a subsidised gymn, they are offering cheap sessions, including disabled and rehab sessions, so I went in, but there was no one there to talk to me, so I took contact details and emailed them when I got back to my friends' house.

When I got back to my friends' house I lay in the garden and read a book, my friend came back from work and his noisy friend came round and the member of family who is off work was here, so we had a nice buffet tea, my other friend is working until late this evening, I did my laundry and hung it out to dry as I read my book in the garden, then a big thunderstorm came along, so I rushed my washing back indoors.

I am hoping to go swimming this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.