Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 16 April 2012

Hello bloggypeeps, I have actually managed to get some work done today, managed to get back to my writing for the first time in many months.
The weather here has been changeable as usual, and just for the sake of more writing (yeah right), I am going back in the bed and breakfast tonight, well, I haven't quite got the hang of sleeping rough in two towns and I still don't have enough bedding here at the moment.

I saw V. earlier, he was being a sk8r boi, it suits him, he has a nice skateboard and I was tempted to ask him if I could borrow it.
I used to have a little skateboard that was meant to strengthen my leg and help me surf better.

Yesterday when I was most miserable I found scotty sitting in a corner watching football on his laptop, a friendly face, it cheered me up.

Do you remember not so long ago when this was the time of day when I dreaded, when you bloggypeeps were my lifeline and I used to have to prepare to go out into the cold and dark for a hungry wait for soup kitchen and fear of the protesters or some of the more horrible people out there?
When did things change?
How did they change?
Was it the lifeline of the blog that brought me back to life, or time the great healer, or my friends here, or all of the above, probably the extra benefit money helped as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.