Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 10 April 2012

Good morning bloggypeeps,

I survived the night, just about.

It is 6.20am and I am in McD's using my free food and drink tokens on tea and sausage and egg muffinything.

Last night my shirt and hair got hightly wet from the rain, I went to my stashplace and collected a dry roll mat, a dry blanket and part-dry duvet, two dry fleeces and a scarf, and I had the balaclava and hat in my backpack.
I walked back through the pelting rain to the disabled loo, took my wet top off and hung it up, put the dry fleeces on, sat under the hand dryer and dried my hair, washed my socks in the sink and dried them under the dryer, rubbed deep heat cream ninto my legs and feet, took the insoles out of my boots and rolled deodorant onto them as I have no spray left, re-tied my laces,  put the bedding down put the hat scarf and balaclava on, and tucked down to rest and endure the night and pray not to be disturbed.

I drifted and dozed until 5am when footsteps nearby startled me, but no one tried the door (it has a dodgy lock as well).
Got up, had a quick wash and sort out.
Stepped outside into freezing cold air, still quite dark but the rain had been replaced by a clear sky and freezing cold, I put my fleece jacket on and returned my things to my stashplace, which badly needs sorting out, then it was time to walk up to McD's.

The objective of a bad night like last night is to be somewhere fairly sheltered and also safe between midnight and 5am, being able to keep warm is a bonus and sleep is unlikely.
Toilet floors are very hard to sleep on, and when everything is damp and you don't have much bedding and you are on alert you don't really sleep.
It is better to be somewhere and try to rest than to wander at night and risk police intervention or mugging or exhaustion and harm from getting soaked.
Mission accomplished, survived the night.

Now I need to get back on track with my survival, the weather is going to stay bad after some sunshinbe today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.