Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 14 April 2012

Eventually it was time for the church course, the church course allayed all my doubts and fears, and the priest handed me a parcel containing new walking boots! and some fine quality hiking socks!

back out into the night, I had told my friends I was sleeping rough tonight as the course goes on until late and I was due to head back to chavtown in the morning, but tomorrow I have to stay around and see the priest, so my friends said I could come back to the conservatory for the night anyway.

So I conservatoried and woke up when 'Thump' landed on the roof and thundered up and down.

My friend cooked us fried breakfast and then I was off into town to see the priest.

Well it all went well.
And I was off on the train after a quick stop for tea at the other church, and there I was back in chavtown,
no-one is around in chavtown apart from my angry ex-friend, and I didn't see her face to face either.

I booked into the bed and breakfast and braved the rain for a walk around, no one is around today, so I watched the Grand National and other things.

my hair smells of chrism oil.

I am going to sleep soon.

my new boots are lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.