Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 8 March 2012

To cut a long story short my attempts to find the daycentre were disasterous, even the homeless man from last night didn't know where it was.
In the end I got as far as the salvation army and they gave me a lift to the daycentre, which was miles away.
Which means it wasn't the rough, busy place I had been expecting, it was a very quiet and nice place, I got registered, and fed, they seemed to think I needed lots and lots of food, they also got me a sleeping bag, a roll mat, hat, scarf, gloves and socks as mine were all pinched yesterday.
They also got me a one week bus pass because it is too far for me to walk there and back, it nearly killed me trying to walk there and losing my way carrying a very heavy backpack, but my backpack is now much lighter as I left a lot of stuff stored there, the only pain for me is that I have to carry the roll mat and sleeping bag with me in case they are pinched. And my shoulders are sore from carrying heavy weights.
I will go to soup kitchen later and then I will bed down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.