Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 31 March 2012

Hello bloggypeople, I am sitting in bed to write this, very tired.

I went to the doctor with a list of my concerns, I got there late and he didn't have much time but he gave me some advice and gave me a tag to take to the hospital next week to have my leg x-rayed, and he said I shoul go back to see him after that and continue the discussion.
Good.

So then I waited ages on a crowded platform for a crowded train and I was off home to my chavtown.

I was lucky that I got a seat on my own for the whole journey and more lucky that someone had thrown a bottle of lemonade in the bin next to me, I was thirsty and I had used my last bits of change on a flying meal before I got the train so I had nothing to drink and no money for a drink, so I used the unwanted lemonade.

I got to the chavtown and got money from the post office, went to the market and got a cuppa and new bootlaces as I have snapped several in a row now.

I went to the library for a while then I went to see my friend at the art gallery, she was busy but she got her assistant  to make me a tea, and another lady started talking to me, and talked a lot.

Then I was completely out of energy, so I came here to the bed and breakfast to rest.

I don't know why but I run out of energy completely in the afternoon.

Cheerful was right when he said that the monopoly game that McD's does is a good means of getting food, I go round the bins collecting the stickers off McD's food packets and getting instant win food vouchers, last night I got a whole lot, so far I have won two apple pies, three fruit bags and a small fries, I have used the apple pie vouchers but not the rest, and I am sure I will get more. Cheerful wasn't on his pitch this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.