Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 12 March 2012

Good morning bloggypeople, I have such a lot of catching up to do. Such a lot! :) Internet is so scarce here but I am working on maximising internet time.

After my internetting on Saturday I ran out of internet time and also battery on the netbook, and you are not allowed to plug into the mains here, so I read the papers and went to the coffee morning.

Coffee morning was good, they gave me my own personal pot of tea, jug of milk and cup of sugar and a plate of biscuits and they talked to me.

Then I was at a loose end until soup kitchen, I spent more time in the library, reading papers. Went to make an appointment to do with paperwork, that will be on Thursday. Found a voucher for a pot of tea at a cafe and went and enjoyed that.

Eventually it was soup kitchen, it is earlier at the weekend. It is a different setup at the weekend and they give us a tub of hot food each, sausages, beans and jacket potatos, I ended up being first in the que by a fluke. Then they gave us cakes and fruit and toiletries, sadly no deodorant, I asked if they had blankets but today they had none, so they gave me lots of food to take away, none very appetising, but it is food, and that is what matters. Sadly the tea that they did was made with powdered milk, which I'm allergic to :( yuk.
After soup kitchen I went to vigil mass but it was crowded, standing room only :( so I sat in the porch and listened to the speakers.
After that I went to bed down early, it was another cold night with a heavy dew again, and I slept in shifts again.

Woke up and brewed coffee early, walked along the road and suddenly wondered what happens if a kangaroo has hiccups, missed my bad jokes pal, I would liek to ask him what happens if a kangaroo gets hiccups.
Went to early mass and was ok though it was crowded, then headed in the direction of the other church where I will go to main service as main mass will be packed to the doors. On the way a friendly church smiled at me as I looked at it's notice board, I will go to the evening service there but as I passed by and stopped to look, they invited me in to have a look round, introduced themselves and gave me phone numbers for if I wanted a meal or a bed for the night :) nice, real Christianity :)
They had visiting speakers from a charity that rehouses people and the speakers came and had a chat and said that if I wanted their help then I was welcome, they gave me contact details.

I wandered off to meet my other new church and met them, stayed, enjoyed it but felt as socially awkward as usual, had a coffee with them, headed back into town, met some people on the way back and mistook them for people from mass but they were from coffee morning, God, I have a hectic social life! Anyway we stopped and chatted a bit and commented on the weather and talked about worship, and then on I went, went to my mass church and lit a candle, my friend there appeared and gave me a banknote.

Then I went back to my sleeping/stashplace and lay down and had a nap.

Then it was time for soup kitchen, which is even earlier on a Sunday, it was a very basic and unappetising soup kitchen, and they had forgotten the hot water, so there is no tea.
Nothing to take away with me either.

Then a minibus came to take homeless people to church and dinner, but I decided not to go, I am wary of these things since that cult got me, I went to McD's and got a tea and read the paper until it was time for evening church.
I really enjoyed church and met some lovely people.
Then it was bed time and because it was cold and wet I went and slept in the toilet, slept quite well, had the terrors at 3am in the morning and sent the terrors by text to a charity that is helping me, and they said I could text, but it used up all my credit that I used the banknote for yesterday.

Woke at 6am and moved out, went to my stashplace and brewed coffee, got the bus to the daycentre when it was time. It is cold and drizzly.

Had beans on toast for breakfast and had a much needed shower.

I am going back for lunch soon, I also got to charge my netbook there, so I can internet later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.