Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 1 March 2012

As I was leaving the library earlier I bumped into a couple I hadn't seen for ages, they used to go to soup kitchen back when I arrived here and they asked how I was getting on and I told them, they asked if I still went to soup kitchen and I told them I avoided it if I could because it was too much hassle, they said that was why they stopped going as well.

I went up to the bed and breakfast and got my usual room, watched a few episodes of mulberry and did the much needed shower and hair wash and hygeine, went looking for my supper and wandered into an area I didn't know, there is a leisure park and a retail park, handy, long opening hours, big stores, veyr useful to a homeless person.
I watched one of the long distance trains heading out of town and wished I was on it.
Hoovered some nice supper and wandered back here.
I mean to do loads of writing but it never happens. I have lost my confidence and so the memories of what I have and haven't written torment me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.