Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 23 February 2012

Yesterday evening I went to McD's at the summerhouse end of town, but it was too crowded in there to sit in peace and compute, so I wandered off, went to the shop to get milk and they were selling milk that was best before yesterday at 11 pence and it was organic milk so I got some of that, then I went back to the summerhouse and dealt with a big buzzy wasp that insisted on crawling all over my bedding and Patrick and  didn't want it to hang around and bite me in the night so I clouted it.

It was a mild wet night, I slept almost at once and woke at 5.30 with no specific dreams but I needed the loo when I woke and I was hellish depressed as well.

I got up and went through the wash and meds and change of clothes routine, I actually like washing and dressing in the summerhouse, I feel ok being in the summerhouse, just right said goldilocks.
I had a few cups of tea and listened to the radio, this is all really normal and ok.

My ears don't seem to mind being pierced, I used to wear little earrings years ago and I do like to have just some little sign that I am female, strange as that sounds.

Anyway, I was all sorted and off to catch the 6.40am bus, which is not crowded, I had the top deck to myself. I always take my rubbish to the bus terminus and put it in the bin there, there are always teabags and toilet tissues to get rid of every morning and I leave the summerhouse tidy and my blankets neatly folded.

I got into town just before 7am and wandered into the market for breakfast, breakfast was peanut butter on toast and a cuppa.
Then I went to get a clean teeshirt from my stash in the shed.

As I wandered round the bins I met Scotty, he looked very smart and I asked why, 'Everything else is in the wash' he replied, he told me his aunt was ill and his mum was flying to Britain and he was trying to work out how to afford to go and meet her, he asked what I was doing and I told him I was on my bin round and needed one more sticker, he gave me his card of four stickers.

So here I am n McD's, blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.