Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 11 February 2012

Last night I went to the summerhouse and bedded down, I left the radio on quietly to help with the distress.
I slept, slept deep and dreamed loads of multicoloured and meaningful dreams and forgot them all.

I woke when my alarm went off, snoozed it and dozed without stupor, then I got up, I had been warm and comfortable in my blanket pile, but when i got up I found to my surprise that the water in the kettle was frozen! well the kettle is right by me on the surface. I went over to the water jug and it was frozen, yesterday's used teabags were frozen, just the milk and my toilet pot weren't. I wondered if it was wise to boil a frozen kettle, but I did and it was ok, so I smashed a hole in the thick ice on  the water jug and got the water out, leaving a thick shell of ice. I had a few cups of tea and a quick meds and wipe down and mouthwash and deodourant.

By the time I got out to the bus the bus was crowded with saturday shoppers, hm. hot and crowded, not good.

Got into town and wandered into the daycentre to amuse them with my woeful tale of frozen kettles. Rudeman was the first to greet me and he told me had just been wondering how I was and he had told his nephew that he had been worried about 'little sweetie', oh God, I am in Rudeman's favour, maybe I should jump off a bridge! Rudeman calling me little sweetie is highly astonishing and unnerving.
Anyway, got a tea and offered up my vouchers in return for a bacon roll, but the staff told me to save my vouchers and have a free bacon roll and a tea. so I did. I sat with rudeman as he rambled away, and then I wandered to the market and up to the church shed where I left my dirty thermals and underwear in case anyone wants to wash them tomorrow :)

No-one at church, so I got another cuppa and here I am, writing, still trying to come to terms with my family and also flashbacks from the church this morning.

Last night as I headed back from McD's I went to get a pint of milk from the supermarket, in the supermarket there was a very drunk man making advances on me while the assistant just stood behind the counter and did nothing, didn't offer to serve me, he seemed to be friends with the drunk and they had been talking before the drunk staggered over and got too friendly, I told the drunk what I thought of him and asked to speak to the manager, who didn't seem a great deal more helpful than the assistant but at least he reminded him to let me pay for my milk. What on earth is wrong with the world apart from it being the weekend and time for lots of alcohol?! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.