Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 27 February 2012

I went to my walking clinic today, that was ok, he talked about possibly taping my ankle but he didn't in the end, he adjusted the new insoles that I got, and he made today into a half-session to save me money, which is great, the new insoles are comfortable and the therapy wasn't too bad, he checked that I could do my exercises ok, and that was it.

So I have been sitting here worrying about the other blog and I have been struggling with bad memories and distressed at the way the church invalidated me, I feel invalidated, day and night, alone and with friends, and the way that silly woman spoke about my other blog and the fact that the main supporter of the other blog has gone makes it really difficult. I hoped the blog would tell my story but it barely does and I am too traumatised to properly relate my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.