Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 5 February 2012

I went to my other church to inform those that would be concerned that I was alright, not being arrogant, there are some that would worry.
I got there but they had finished early because of the snow, a few people were left but none of my friends, one person came over and asked how I was coping as I demolished the pure untouched snow in the churchyard. She said she would let one of my friends know I was alright when she next spoke to her, I texted my other friend and she replied that she had been wondering how I was doing in the snow. It helps to let people know I am ok, that way no one will set the outreach on me :)

I went back to the other church, their meeting dragged on until 1pm so I just drank lots of tea as invited to.

A blackbird hopped hopefully up to the window and informed me it was starving, I offered it cornflakes from the church kitchen and it ate those and said that they weren't as good as a juicy worm but they would certainly do. :)

After the meeting my friend who I have been staying with took my spare clothes to wash and saidshe hoped I would come back for the night, argh! I need my outdoors and my cold and dark, please!
I had a cup of tea with some of the others and then unexpectedly one of them asked if I would like to sleep on their boat sometimes and turn the engine over every day to keep it running, she and her family have bought a boat and she hopes I will remem,ber my boat skills and be able to help, argh, she says that she will have to get the agreement of her family though, and she will let me know.

ok, so I was struggling between a rat alley and a porch and struggling to keep myself clean and fed not so long ago, what on earth happened to change my life so radically?!

Anyway, I pottered off to play in the snow and have lunch, I have a nice sunday lunch spot when I can afford it now. And here I am back in the library, V. is here and he was telling me about his samri sword or whatever and things.
I am sleepy, my dinner was good.
I hope that my snowed in friend gets to the church tomorrow as I need to talk to her.

My mouth guard is pinching my gums, I wonder if that is why I get ulcers.
Last night I had a fantastic dream and woke up needing the loo and thinking I would remember the dream, but I don't.
I think I am at my limit of living indoors, I am getting the terrors and bad memories a lot. Please can everyone understand that I appreciate the kindness but need the space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.