Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 6 February 2012

I haven't got much done today by way of work, but at least I have got other things done, such as emails with the psychologist, he says I can send him information prior to the assessment and that will help him and save time on the day of the assessment, it will help me as well, as writing is my best form of communication and it certainly will make things easier.

I just went to see my church friend at the church, the friend who was snowed in yesterday, and she and I had a coffee and a chat, she asked about the doctors and assessments and we nattered away and then she said 'lets go and look online about replacing your driving licence', so we did. My new licence will arrive in two weeks. (The old licence was an overseas one from the Island, but I originally held a UK licence, the old licence was lost or stolen on my return to england and because I had no money and was never going to drive again I did nothing about it).
So that is that, and I also got a letter today about getting a Post Office account, argh! I am being shoehorned back into society, stop society I want to get out!

I have just had a very belated message saying that I have this private assessment of my walking at 4pm, and I have to work out how to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.