Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 26 February 2012

I couldn't cope with church today, I tried, I went to my old church after coffee with a thank you card for my friend who helped me out the other week, she gave me two vouchers for each daycentre and a banknote in return, I talked to my other friends there about film club and the fact that Jesus still needs dusting, really badly. And also talked to my friend who I will stay with this evening.

Then I toddled thoughtfully in the direction of the other church, they told me I was welcome to come in for coffee but they had run out of milk, my bad jokes pal was there and I gave him the vouchers for the daycentre that I don't use, he was happy with that and we talked rubbish to each other and any ears that wandered close enough :) what a sociable morning.

Then I went and exchanged some of my banknote for a nice roast dinner, I really am an extrordinary homeless person, don't you agree?

My netbook is refusing to access any wifi and I can't fix it until tomorrow, so I am here in the hot library, standing up on aching legs to compute, I also have interesting books to read though :)

It is a hot summer's day in february here :)
I am having the terrors and flashbacks and hell despite the smiles.

bye bloggypeople, see you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.