Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 2 February 2012

I actually went back and got my giro. Then I got a bus up to the summerhouse and left some of the heavy contents of my backpack there and picked up things I needed and removed food and milk that wouldn't keep that I had left there, not knowing I would be away, and left a note for the summerhouse lady saying that I will be away for a few days.

Then as I went to get the bus I started having awful memories, but I also had an idea, I decided I may as well ask around the local clinics to see if I can afford psychological asessment privately.
When I got to town and the library I made a few internet enquiries, I contacted 6 clinics. I had one missed call from a clinic in return, I wish they would email instead.
I will now be getting a giro every week and in almost equal amounts, and I am used to going hungry and eating from bins and now have more friends who feed me, and a kettle to make hot drinks, and also the backpayment from the new benefit, so I may as well try and fund this absolutely vital psychological asessment even if it means being thin and bin diving again.

I went to get a cup of tea, gloomy big issue seller was standing in the freezing cold, I asked if he wanted a hot drink, he said yes, coffee with five sugars, so I got him coffee with five sugars and I got myself a cup of tea with four sugars. In other towns and places I have been closer to the homeless people and we all helped each other out, the homeless community here are not so close and friendly, so it is nice to be able to help out. Big Issue man said he had some spare McD's stickers for me but he said his hands were too cold to undo his bag and get them, I now have more than two full sets of stickers saved for when I need them though.

A few more snowflakes fell earlier, not much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.