Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 1 February 2012

At lunchtime I went to the midweek service and lunch, the person who I stayed with has said I can stay until the cold weather ends, but I doubt I will stay that long, I need my nice cold outdoors.

I went shopping and got some essentials, a new support bandage for my leg as the old one is dirty and horrible, and some decongestant oil for my chest, very helpful for clearing the lungs.

I have been on the computer a bit, progressing slowly, I went back to church for a few cuppas and to talk to them about having some post sent there, they are agreeable and it means I can get the benefit giro sent there and I can get my medic alert things sent there, medic alert is a lifeline to people with hidden disabilities.

I do wish the librarian didn't keep buzzing around in this corner, I can't get anything done. Ah she's gone.

Raffish is in the library for the first time in ages, I wonder where he has been.

The weather remains freezing cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.