Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 16 January 2012

Yesterday after library time I went to the samaritans and had a natter, then I went to collect a prescription and then I headed to my friend's house.
It was cold and the forecast was for well below freezing. So it is a good night to go indoors, and because I am hungry it is a good night to be going to my friend for supper.

My friend has cooked a ham and there is greens and mash potatos to go with it so that is an excellent meal, followed by a cup of tea and then we watch the first of a series about a midwife in the 50s, which was interested, then my friend is tired because she has ME and I am tired just because I am tired, so I have a bath and then it is bed time.

I sleep soundly and dream about all kinds of things, the mission, my sister, being laughed at, trying to folow the river as far as the sea and knowing I can't walk that far.

I wake up at 8.40 am and get up to wash, my friend brings me a cup of tea, I am in pain and I am in slow motion as I try to dress.
My friend gets me boiled egg and toast for breakfast. Then I head back into town, here I am, I feel sick with pain and I can't find my painkillers, I'm not going to get much done today because of pain and being unable to look at the screen. My x-ray for this pain is tomorrow, how exciting. I am wondering what they will even be able to do if they find out what is causing the pain? pin my spine in place? or tell me I am in for a lifetime of liver-damaging painkillers?  hm. I feel sick, excuse me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.