Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Well it was a late start for me this morning, and I couldn't settle down to going to the library even when I got to town, I had a sandwich and went to see if I could have a shower at church, to my surprise church was locked and no-one there, it is a day when church is open, so I was surprised, the other church also normally open today was closed.

So I wandered around and came back, a group of shivering people were gathered outside the church hall, baffled at being locked out when their class was due to start and the hall is normally open. I sent a text to the warden and got a reply saying someone was on the way, just as someone arrived with a key.
I didn't stay and ask for a shower, I went off shopping, I got myself something called a shewee, which most people seem to have heard of, which will make my aim better hopefully :) Then I went into an opticians as I passed by, I went to an optician yesterday and they told me it was a month's wait, I went into this other optician today and they tested my eyes there and then, on the spot.
I hate eye tests because of my comprehension and processing speeds being slow, trying to say which is clearer red or green? and which dots are brighter and which lense makes things clearer is a nightmare.

Anyway, I ended up with a resonable size NHS voucher because my right eye is significantly worse, (at the last eye test my left eye had improved and right eye worsened), but I have been clouted more on my right side so I blame that, but anyway it ensured I got some better glasses and they took the time and trouble to help me find a better looking pair that suited me and would be thinner and lighter and with free anti-glare, anti-scratch coating, which will save on headaches and eye-strain, and I will have new glasses in a week.

I remember the man in sanctuary going on about my cheap NHS glasses slipping down my nose, but he was just rude, but it is true that the glasses I have now are ugly and I look silly, it will be nice to have smaller, lighter ones.

Anyway, then I went to the church and had my shower at last! fancy going all morning and part of the afternoon without a wash!

Here I am, blogging for a restless hour before meditation and tea.

The weather was cold this morning with deep clouds but warmer than last night, now it is cold and clear, beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.