Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 6 January 2012

I went to the homeless lunch, the crazy tangle of humanity. It was busy today. At first I wasn't getting anything because I couldn't shout or grab. It improved.

I overheard a woman asking her husband if she could give some money to some of the rough sleepers, and she talked about looking in her cupboards for food for them (she and her husband aren't well off, thats why they come to the lunch), thn she was talking with one of the hostel boys who was sitting opposite me, he told her that one of the rough sleepers had been a drunkard but that she seemed better, she did indeed seem sober today, she greeted me with friendliness, the hostel boy went on to say how she begged to get money for drink and how he used to beg to get money for drugs but that he is clean now. He was wearing a jumper that looked like one of mine that had gone missing from the stashpile.

Then there was a guy who was telling the hostel boy that he had been arrested that morning, the boy asked why and it was because he had been caught shoplifting on CCTV. he wasn't bothered and they just discussed the merits of different shops in terms of easiness to shoplift.
I still don't understand why people like this get let off with a slap on the wrist while I was held captive for days without my inhalers and treated brutally and thrown in prison, and for fighting back to people who were harming me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.