Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 24 January 2012

I went to have my shower but no-one was there, as I walked away I met the guy who tells bad jokes, he asked if I wanted to meet him for tea and cakes at 11am, I agreed.

I went to the daycentre and the rudeman got me tea and a sandwich and rambled on and on, and on.
Then I went to have tea and cake with the bad jokes man, he has an account with northern rock and so he gets to go in the virgin money place and get tea and cake and all the other things they offer their customers, so we sat in there and used ipads and read a book and talked. He is a tough person to understand but he is harmless.

Then I went to the benfits office, there are deep complications with my new benefits that will take time to sort out, but they issued me two giros for the back-paid benefits.

I left one giro at the charity for them to look after for me, and then I went to have a shower and a cuppa at my church, my church friend took me to the big outdoor shop outside town so that I could look round while she went to one of the builders merchants about something at the church.

I have a stress headache from the pace and intensity of my life at the moment and all the new relationships and interactions.

I got some fuel tablets from the outdoor shop, good ones. I am probably heading towards the only part of my old home counties where I can be safe within the next week, and I am very reliant on my stove when I am there.

I cashed my other giro and went to see if my market stall friend had any cheap netbooks, he had one that I decided I would buy, it means I can work on my blogs and statements in the evenings, it has microsoft works on it.

The benefits office lady and the charity lady and I are trying hard to sort out my benefits but it is hard work.

I am off to meditation and tea soon and then I will probably head back to my new sleeping place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.