Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 26 January 2012

I went back to the summerhouse last night and went on the computer briefly, there is no wireless there so I can only type documents and letters and play solitaire.

I fell asleep and woke in the morning late and distressed, in some ways the summerhouse is too indoorsy and is triggering distresses. It was raining outside, the temperature dropped a lot last night but it is raining, the rain continued today and then cleared into a cold clear day.

I had a wet wipe wash in the summerhouse and did my meds, everything seemed to take forever, I used up the milk making tea and then I went to catch the bus.

I got to town and went to the church, I didn't expect to get a shower there today but I did, then I went to the hostel where the thug lives and dropped a note to his support worker to say he hadn't been any more trouble, I was asked to let the support worker know after two weeks, so I have.

I went up to the other church and went to where my dustbin of things was, I sorted through the things and rid myself of anything that was no longer of use and put the rest into a bag to take to the shed at the other church.

Then I went shopping, I got socks and underwear and what I thought was a pair of thermal leggings so that the smelly ones that I am wearing can be washed, but I found that I had accidentally got a thermal top so I took it back and got a refund. I have been too warm so I took my thermals off today.

I went to get new trousers because the old ones were falling apart from the seams already, the new ones won't turn me blue from dye as they are lighter in colour.

So now I am kitted out in clean clothes and not smelly, I am even wearing the other fleece top that I was given that has been stored in the dustbin for so long, it is new and clean and rose pink coloured.

I went back to the shed and sorted things out there, I have too many blankets now I am in the summerhouse, and even when I wasn't I was very warmly swaddled in blankets at night.

I got rid of anything of no value and sorted out the blankets I wouldn't keep, I put them in a bag and left them on the daycentre's doorstep with a note.
I put the other blankets aside to take home this evening, and put all my dirty clothes together in one bag for the time I can actually get them washed.

A drug addict came up to me earlier and said he was starving and could I spare him some change for food and drinks as he was a rough sleeper, I told him I was a rough sleeper too and would he like my daycentre food vouchers (for the daycentre that I don't use), he asked if they were for the daycentre that I did use, and said he had vouchers for them, he moved on before I could ask why he didn't go there with his vouchers and get food and drink then?! As that daycentre was still open.

Here I am, but not for much longer, I am going to head back soon, I am not really comfortable with my new life but it has the advantage that I can relax earlier in the evening instead of wandering about, and I have tea making facilities and music and a computer and a heater, though I have a feeling that the warmth of the summerhouse is a partial trigger to the distress.

But I do like wandering about in the dark up there, and I do like very much being out of the town centre.

Tomorrow may be the big day when I go to London to see my friends, and onwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.