Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 20 December 2011

Well thats the end of my baby laptop. She couldn't be repaired. But the repair man didn't charge me anything, again that is different from in Hometown, where they would have charged loads of money for labour. Repair man says that he will be getting lots of chaep laptops traded in in the new year and he will let me buy one in installments if I want.
I wish everything didn't have to wait until the new year. The whole world has to wait until the new year, it's not fair! and I will have no internet.

The good side of things is that I put a deposit at the bed and breakfast for christmas eve and christmas night, and the money the repair man gave me so he could keep my laptop as salvage will help towards that. :)
I am also being decedant and going into the bed and breakfast tonight as it is going to rain heavily in the night tonight and I am tired of wet bedding, oh how decedant I am. Well, I am glad to be able to be somewhere at Christmas, even just for Christmas eve and Christmas day/night. This was what I asked the charity to help me find out about yesterday.

I am back in the library, having checked into the bed and breakfast and stopped for a cup of tea and to cut and scrub my nails. Tonight I am going to the charity's christmas meal, so in a minute I am going to buy socks and spray deodorant and go back to the bed and breakfast to have a shower and watch christmassy television and rest before I come back out for the meal.

I made a mistake earlier, my doctor appointment is on Thursday, not today, oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.