Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 21 December 2011

I am struggling to write anything today, I am not feeling too well, I am probably going to have to go outside and try to get my temperature down in the cold air.

I slept in the bed and breakfast last night after doing all my hygeine and sorting out. And as usual the terrors and sickness got me.

Anyway, last night I went out to the meal with the charity, it was only a small group of people and most of them were carers, there were two other people with Asperger Syndrome and I realised why the man at the Benefits office called me 'severe Aspergers', because the other two Asperger people seemed normal. I wasn't 'normal', sitting in the corner of a crowded hot room made me rock and hum, I was having flashbacks as well, and my legs hurt, so I got up and walked around a bit, I borrowed a toy crocodile off the people at the counter in the bar. It was all right really, all in all. The food was good but a bit exotic for me, but hot, filling and edible.

Back at the bed and breakfast I washed my thermal leggings and fell asleep, I dreamed of Janet, dreamed that I found her step-daughter and I phoned Janet about soemthing to do with her step daughter and she seemed delighted to hear from me and wanted to talk, but I wasn't interested, I didn't want to talk to someone who had severely damaged me and made out she cared.

I woke up hot and ill, my head and neck raging and my system full of rubbish, I coughed and I was couging blood, I have been doing for days now, I am seeing the doctor tomorrow and he will confirm it is nothing serious, I coughed and was sick. I am not worried, i just have a bad system, I need re-wiring.

I went down to the market, it has just stopped raining, I got my cup of tea at the market and they gave me an egg sandwich, good idea, I didn't eat breakfast.

I have taken all the pain and anti-inflammatory medicines but my neck still hurts, I need a new one. :(

I don't really feel like writing a blog at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.