Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 12 December 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUYMYfn2BWc

Listening to this reminded me of when I first heard the original song when I left the Slipway church and went to church 2, where they played this song and hallelujah'd all the time.

How could there be a God and all these bad things happen? How could there be a God and these people in positions of power in church and using God's Name behaving as they do? And yet how could there not be a God?

I came to the church innocent of how corrupt and abusive it is, and even when my abuser in the Island got me, I still had such faith that I believed him when he told me that 'God told him to' 'adopt me', 'heal me', etc. I didn't know that church leaders could blatantly lie until the leaders at the slipway church lied to me.

The vultures in church behave like this to people who are vulnerable in being alone and disabled and troubled, people who have no voice, but when things are brought to light they use that person's vulnerability against them, if it is disability then they make the person's disability into an issue, if that person is vulnerable because they are alone, no family, no one close, then the church can easily anhialate them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.