Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 14 December 2011

Hello blog readers, I am sitting here listening to REM, my favourite band, these songs remind me of being a teenager - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahJ6Kh8klM4&ob=av2n

The samaritans were quite ok to talk to yesterday, soup kitchen was ok, all uneventful, I got a blanket at soup kitchen because the forecast was cold but dry but I was worried how wet my bedding would be from the previous night.

I went to bed down in my alleyway, no problems, my bedding wasn't too damp, but the night was very cold. I bedded down and it took a while to warm up, I am having persistant problems with upset stomach so I had to get up a few times, but I slept well for at least six hours, woke up nice and early and made the scramble to pack up and move.

I went to the tea stall and they gave me a sausage sandwich, the man on the tea stall keeps going on about how I should have a nice boyfriend, they joke to the customers about also being a dating agency and they take people's details, they keep trying to find me a boyfriend :-D I told them that as a rough sleeper, relationships are the last thing on my mind, but they won't give up talking about it.

I had a thorough wash in the toilets, I seem to be full of infection and bad, I have a cold, sore throat, cough, infected sores, upset stomach, I think this is called 'welcome to winter' for a rough sleeper, I was probably the same this time last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.