Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 3 November 2011

Well for various resons I couldn't concentrate on blogging or editing my blog yesterday.

Yesterday evening I did as I usually do now, I went to the takeaway and got some leftovers, I got rice and nice chicken, so I was happy and fat. I decided I wasn't in a Samaritans state of mind, so I wandered about looking for one final sticker so I could get a cup of tea, I found the sticker and had my cuppa.

I decided to go to my sleeping place early, but there were too many people around, so I went in the park and went on the swings in the childrens playground. Then I decided to put my new mouthguard in, it feels strange, I keep chewing on it because I'm not used to it.

I go to bed down and then the rain starts. Thankfully my alleyway has a fire escape and underneath there just about stays dry as it rains around me, so I bed down and sleep comfortably, occasionally I wake myself up because I am grinding my teeth on the mouthguard, I wonder how long it will last.

I dreamed that the church were still after me and somewhere I was working or doing something at got a letter from the church about me and so I was treated like dirt and told to leave, as I went outside, one of Jedward came out and said that they had been nasty to him and kicked him out as well, I asked him why he didn't get Duran Duran to mentor him instead.
What a bizarre dream! The church don't send letters like that, they are much too careful, they do all their dirty work by phone so there is no evidence on paper, they even arrange by phone what to say in cover up emails!  :D

I got up at 7 and tried to find enough money for a cup of tea, it was raining and I couldn't find enough money for a cuppa. I went to the tea stall anyway to hear the gossip, they sometimes give me free tea or food, but I never beg, never ask. so I just listen in to the talk and then go.

I have a wash in the toilets, and I go looking for stickers and coins, but I am unsuccesful. I see the big issue seller who likes me, he has offered me money before but it would be unethical to take any money, especially as he would give me money because he likes me, I am still baffled by him liking me.

I find food in a litter bin, it is all bakery waste, it is a puzzle that it ends up here because this is nowhere near the bakery, the only thing I can think is that they can't get through the red tape and actually hand this food to the homeless, so they put it in the bins where the homeless people meet for soup kitchen.
I get an unopened packet of four sausage rolls, decent sized hand made ones.

I am 9 pence short for a cuppa after searching for coins, I get an empty plastic bottle and polystyrene cup out of the bins and wash them in hot water in the toilets, then I go to the churchyard and shelter from the rain by the church wall, I set up my hexamine burner on the drain so no-one can worry about health and safety.

I boil water for coffee, and drink one cup while the water boils for the next cup, thats how small the saucepan is, enough for one cup.
I use three in one coffe sachets that I get 10 for a pound, the sachets contain coffee, powdered milk and sugar, the coffee is very nice but I don't digest powdered milk well, so I have to take digestion tablets with my coffee. Anyway, I enjoy two cups of coffee, two sausage rolls, and that is my breakfast, then it is time to go to the library.

Today is a sad day, it is the last time I get to see my adoptive grandad before he goes away on three weeks mission. I will miss him, he is so nice, he always hugs me but he is a safe person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.