Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 29 November 2011

more wastes of blogging time. I went to the daycentre for my cup of tea and chill out time, but I was feeling more ill. I realised that if my gum infection was not responding the anti inflammatories and strong painkillers then it would probably need anti-biotics, so I went to the walk in centre, a long wait in a waiting room full of screaming children is my idea of hell. I got to see the nurse at last and she was very thorough, she said that my gum was very inflamed and so was my throat and my face was swollen (I hadn't noticed that), she said that possibly it was one of my remaining wisdom teeth or a bit of root that was left causing the infection. She prescribed lethal strength anti-biotics and said that it was the infection that was making me dizzy and nauseous.
I am a bit intimidated by being on these anti-biotics at the same time as being on the painkillers and anti-inflammatories.
The nurse told me to see the dentist to check that there was no root or anything left causing the problem.

I went to the chemist and they said there was a muddle on the prescription about how many tablets I should have, they phoned the doctor as I sat there feeling dizzy, and they sorted it out.

I went to the market, my friend on the tea stall gave me a free tea, and I got some food to take an anti-biotic with, then I went to the dentist and explained things, they told me to come back in an hour so that they can check the gum.
I have just come into the library and something in the gum burst, there must have been an abcess, I went to the toilet and mopped the blood out. I am still going to the dentist to ensure that all is well, otherwise it will be my fault if it continues to be a problem.
I am still dizzy and sweaty. Being unwell or injured when you are homeless is always uncomfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.