Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 17 November 2011

Hello again.
I just managed to find a final sticker for a cup of tea, it was a bit of a risky sticker because it was on someone's cup and they were occupied with painting and decorating and had put their sticker on the loyalty card, so I borrowed it, but I have a sticker to replace it with now from the cup of tea that I got.

I got a nice cup of tea with plenty of sugar. Then I went to the big church, they seem to have ceased their hostility to homeless people that they had last time I was in town. They had a war with the homeless people here because the other homeless people were sleeping in the churchyard and indulging in a variety of anti-social behaviours, so there was police trouble etc, and I got treated with the same suspicion as the other homeless people by some, but not all of the church people. I used to go into this church and they would mutter about me when I went up to pray, which was sad.

I go in the church anyway because they have an emergency food and toiletries box, I am happy that they are nice to me and give me some packet soups and a ringpull can of sausage and beans and some cereal bars and a can of pepsi and some toothpaste and soap.

I stop and sit in the church a minute, and then I go outside and hurriedly eat the cereal bars and drink the pepsi, that is good, it is just gone 11 and I hadn't eaten today.
I will have the sausage and beans for lunch, and maybe soup as well, then this evening I will go to the nins again.

Did I mention that I found some earrings this morning? I was walking through the shopping centre early, I saw a card with two diamond earrings on it, it had a label saying £18 on it, there was a jewellery stall nearby and I went over to it, there were plenty of similar earrings on the stall but no-one there, and no-one keeping an eye on things, I went to the next stall and asked the man there where the jewellery person was, he said he wasn't sure, I told him I had found the earrings and I wondered if they had been dropped when the jeweller was setting up or if someone had bought them and dropped them. He thanked me and said he would hand them back to the jeweller.
I could have sold those earrings and got many cups of tea, but despite the church condemning my whole life, I still can't really be bad. I can't even beg for food most of the time, it is hard for me to go to the church and ask for food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.